Cutting down on electricity usage not only saves money but also promotes planet welfare. Here are some best ways to reduce your electricity bill:
- A method that is sure to bring down your electricity bill and that too at no added expense is forming a habit to turn off appliances when they are not in use. It is a matter of a few days of conscious effort, and you will be able to develop this habit and save money.
- You can also install motion sensors in different rooms which will sense when the room has occupants and when it is empty. Accordingly, it will turn off the lights and other appliances.
- Make most of the natural light by keeping windows uncovered during the day. It is also suggested that you paint the walls of your home in light colors as it helps in reflecting natural light. Not only will it make your home look naturally bright but also help in reducing the electricity consumption.
- Another efficient way is to replace traditional bulbs with LED bulbs. It can cut down your energy consumption by 90%!
- You can also choose to opt for ceiling fans or table fans instead of AC when it is not very hot. And when AC cannot be avoided, you can set the temperature at 25 degrees which will lower down the electricity consumption.
- Replace your regular oven with a microwave which utilises 50% less energy, especially for small quantities of food.
- As for the refrigerator of your home, you must allow hot items to cool down a little before you put them inside the fridge. You must also regularly defrost the freezer compartment, keep the door closed for maximum time and place the refrigerator away from sources of heat like cooking stove. All these simple tricks are proven to bring down the electricity consumption.
- With these simple tricks, you can save a lot on your electricity bills. Another efficient way is to choose flats which offer good ventilation and inflow of natural sunlight.
The 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Hallmark Vesta are well-designed. The apartments offer proper ventilation which automatically brings down the need for air conditioners. The windows and wall colors also complement the natural light.
Hallmark Vesta has various other features that make it an irresistible project to build your home in.
- It is a RERA registered project spread across 3 acres of land with 65% of the land covered in greenery.
- The apartments are spacious ranging from 1266-1706 square feet.
- The 2bhk and 3bhk flats that are a combination of contemporary architecture with elegantly designed modern amenities.
- It offers some of the best amenities like Gymnasium, swimming pool, badminton court, indoor games, creche, and the list goes on.
- This splendid luxury is available at an affordable price making it all the more tempting.
So, build your dream home with Hallmark Vesta. Contact us to know more.